Property Type: Vacation Home
Location: Town of Frisco
This beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom vacation home is situated in a quiet neighborhood just minutes from historic downtown Frisco. Step out onto the wrap around deck and you can enjoy 360 degrees of amazing mountain views as you cook up a meal on the provided gas grill. Or, simply enjoy the view from the private hot tub located on the deck. After a long day on the slopes cozy up and enjoy the gas fireplace as you admire the Native American influenced décor and hand crafted wood work throughout the home. From newly remodeled bedrooms and bathrooms you are sure to enjoy the unique details of this home.
The living room includes plenty of seating with 2 sofas and 2 chairs for relaxing in, plus a gas fireplace. The entertainment center includes a large retro TV, DVD/VHS player and CD player, along with board games and books. To the right of the living area is a large desk if you need to get some work done during your stay.
There is a sleeping loft above the living room with 4 twin beds. This is the perfect area for children!
Back on the main level to your right of the front door is the spacious, fully equipped kitchen and dining table which seats 4. Past the kitchen to your right is the back door leading to the deck and private hot tub. The deck includes a gas grill and 2 loungers and patio table with chairs for taking in the views and fresh mountain air.
Straight back through the kitchen is the 3/4 bathroom with a gorgeous river rock walk-in shower, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries for your convenience. To your left are the stairs to the lower level. To the left is the 1st bedroom with a queen bed. Further down the hall to the left is the 2nd bedroom with a 32” TV. In the bedroom cabinets you will find a space heater, fan and extra pillows. At the end of the hallway is the 2nd full bathroom with a hairdryer and stacked washer/dryer.
*7 miles from Copper Mountain Ski Resort
*9 miles from Breckenridge and Keystone
*13 miles from Arapahoe Basin
*19 miles from Beaver Creek or Loveland
*23 miles from Vail
*Walking distance to Lake Dillon and the Ten Mile Rec Trail.
*Blocks to historic downtown Frisco.
*Minutes to shopping at more than 100 factory outlet shops.
Frisco is a quaint, historic mining town with great dining and shopping opportunities, and is centrally located in the heart of Summit County; with direct access to Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, A-Basin, Beaver Creek, Loveland, and Vail.
*This property is in a quiet residential neighborhood. This is not a party house. We strive to be good neighbors and quiet hours start at 10PM. Please be respectful when you are on the deck or in the hot tub. Also, please drive 10 MPH through the neighborhood as there are children and pets in the area.
Public Health Orders 4.1.21 - 4.30.21
- No more than 10 individuals indoors and/or outdoors from no more than 2 households at short term lodging operations. * This property has a maximum occupancy of 8 people per Summit County Short Term Rental Regulations.
- Owners and/or entities responsible for the booking and renting of short-term lodging units must validate and confirm the identity and group size of all renters upon arrival to ensure compliance with this Order.
- Masks and physical distancing are required
- Restaurants: Indoor dining open at 50% occupancy with a maximum of 50 people. Take-out, curbside, delivery, and to-go service permitted; outdoor/open air allowed. Last call is 9:30 p.m., take out alcohol sales permited until 10:00 p.m.
- Public transportation can operate at 50% capacity
- See full Summit County Public Health Order
The Summit Stage provides free public transportation throughout Summit County. The nearest stop is on Peak One Blvd, next to the Summit County Senior Center.
- Turn right when exiting the home
- Turn left on Siskin Lane
- Take a slight right onto Miners Creek Road
- Continue on Miners Creek for approximately 200 yards then turn right and you will hit Peak One Blvd
Master Bedroom: Queen- Sleeps 2
2nd Master Suite: Queen - Sleeps 2
Loft: 4 Twins - Sleeps 4
Views of the Tenmile Range and Town of Frisco
Private outdoor hot tub
Deck furnished with table and 6 chairs, and 2 loungers
Hiking trails and bike path nearby
Built in Desk
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|