To apply, please email resume and references to [email protected]
You may also drop your resume and references in person to our office at 912 N Summit Blvd, Frisco.
Vacation Rental Rooms Mangager
Vacation Rental Rooms Manager
CRMR is a local vacation rental management company in Summit County that has been serving guests and home owners for 15 years. We mange 50 condos and homes in the area, and are looking for an organized person to help care for them. The Rooms Manager position requires an eye for detail and ability to take initiative. Our business is fast paced, and our guests' expectations are high! We need you to help us ensure our rental homes are clean and ready for our guests and owners to enjoy. The ideal candidate will have some management and/or vacation rental experience.
The Rooms Manager will oversee housekeeping staff, inspect housekeeping performance and readiness of vacation rental homes for arrival, and perform minor maintenance repairs.
- Schedule housekeeping and trash removal service
- Perform inspection of homes for cleanliness and guest readiness upon each arrival
- Inspect homes for guest damage and report to Front Desk upon departure
- Communicate with Front Desk Staff to accommodate daily arrivals
- Communicate with home owners about the care of their homes and need for replacement items or repairs
- Perform work orders generated by guests and owners. General work order task include delivering additional towels, changing light bulbs, trouble shooting TVs and Wi-Fi
- Use our property management software to keep track of billable hours and submit costs for work order time, repairs, and replacement items
- Order and inventory supply items (tissues, soaps, cleaning products, etc)
- Maintain and re-stock a supply of replacement items for the homes (fans, coffee makers, hair dryers, etc)
- Oversee the linen supply, inventory and restock as needed
- Inventory each home seasonally (fall and spring) for basic required items (kitchen ware, bedding, small appliances such as fans etc).
- Oversee and schedule deep cleaning seasonally (fall and spring).
- Perform a minor maintenance inspection seasonally (fall and spring).
- Minor maintenance repairs include tasks such as battery replacement in tv remotes and smoke detectors, putting closet door back on the track, resetting cable/wifi modem, exchanging and replacing cable boxes or modems, changing light bulbs, snake drains, replacing toilet flappers and chains, etc.
- For major repairs, the Rooms Manager will contact a skilled technician to schedule and perform repair or replacement
- Integrate an updated software tool for housekeeping scheduling and work orders into daily processes
- Integrate a new keyless lock system into our homes and daily processes
- Holidays and weekends will be required as they are the busiest periods of the year
- Ability to lift items up to 50 lbs
- This is an active position, you will be required to walk and move around our homes while inspecting. Most homes have exterior and interior stairs.
- Valid drivers license and vehicle required
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office and Gmail are required. We will teach you how to use our management software
- Spanish language skills are desirable
- Experience in management, hospitality, hotel, vacation rentals, or home repair preferred
- Competitive Pay ($18-$20 per hour)
- Must have reliable vehicle and driver's license
- Flexible hours/days
- Se Habla Espanol