Copper Mountain Alpine Slides and Coasters
The Rocky Mountain Coaster
Located near the American Flyer lift, this alpine coaster will take you cruising through the forest year round. Summer 2019 Hours: 10am - 5pm Sunday - Friday, 10am - 7pm, Saturday. Contact Copper Mountain Guest Services with questions at 866.841.2481 or 970.968.2318. Pre-book online
- Tickets purchased online can be picked up at the Coaster Cabin or at Copper Guest Services located in the Camp Hale Outfitters store.
- You must present email confirmation number to a Guest Services agent to receive your ticket prior to getting in line. This must be done prior to 3pm.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the product start date are non-refundable. Please note 10% of the deposit is non-refundable.There are a finite amount of coaster tickets for each day, and can sell-out.
- Driver must be 9 years or older and a minimum of 52" tall.
- Children must be 3 years or older and a minimum of 36" tall.
- Passengers ages 3 - 8 must ride with a driver 16 years or older.
- Passengers must be between 36" and 52" tall.
- Maximum combined weight per cart is 300 lbs.
- The tallest rider must sit in the rear of the cart ensuring the driver has a clear view of the track.