Breckenridge Alpine Slides and Coasters
SUMMER OPERATIONS JUNE 18TH 2021 - SEPTEMBER 6TH & SEPTEMBER 10TH - 12TH
- Activity tickets can be purchased on mountain at the guest services window at the top of the gondola
- Advance reservations are available online at Breckenridge.com
- Operates 10AM - 5PM Daily (* subject to change and weather)
- BreckConnect Gondola Hours: 9:30 am – 6 pm (last upload at 4:45 pm)
- Colorado Rocky Mountain Resorts is a vacation rental management company. We do not operate the gondola or on-mountain activities. This page is meant for general area information purposes. Please call the Breckenridge Resort guest services for specific questions 970.453.5000 or visit breckenridge.com
Breckenridge Resort hosts both an Alpine Coaster and 3 Alpine Slides during the summer months. Cruise down the mountain and take in the alpine views of Breckenridge and the surrounding landscape! The Gold Runner Alpine Coaster and Alipine Slides are a part of the Epic Discovery experience at Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Gold Runner Alpine Coaster
Experience the extraordinary views of Breckenridge while cruising 2,500 feet down the Gold Runner Alpine Coaster through a series of twists and turns and loops. The alpine coaster is a thrill for the whole family and allows riders to control their own speed throughout the ride.
Gold Runner Riding Requirements:
Riders must be 54” to ride alone. For ride alongs, passengers must be at least 38”-53” tall and weigh at least 45 lbs and drivers must be at least 16 years old. Adults can ride together as long as the driver is a head taller than the front passenger and the total weight is less than 350 lbs.
Get ready for the biggest slide of your life! Choose between 3 different 2,600-foot long slides at the Peak 8 Base Camp of Epic Discovery Breckenridge. Ride alone or with a passenger and control your own speed as you cruise down the mountain on the alpine sled.
35”+ Ride along with 16+ Driver
48”+ Ride alone
*HOURS OF OPERATION
Epic Discovery 10:00am - 5:00pm
Free Gondola Hours: 9:30 am – 6 pm (last upload at 4:45 pm)
*Subject to change and weather
June 18, 2021 - Labor Day 2021 & September 10 - 12
The alpine slide, coster, and other Epic Discovery on-mountain activites are located on Peak at the Breckenridge Resort. To access the on-mountain activites you can take the Free Breck Connect Gondola from Main St or the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle System.
There is paid parking located at the base of the gondola, and metered parking in town. Free parking is available at the Airport Road satelite lot from which you will take a short few minute free shuttle to the base of the gondola. Learn more about parking in Breckenridge at Breckpark.com