Reasons to Visit Silverthorne, Colorado
Silverthorne is the hip, artsy up-and-comer in Summit County. Visiting Silverthorne is a great way to get away from the crowds and enjoy the arts. The award-winning Lake Dillon Theatre Company performs daily at the new Silverthorne Performing Arts Center. Make an early reservation at one of the many outstanding Silverthorne restaurants and attend a performance from the LDTC after!
Head to Silverthorne on the first Friday of every month to celebrate with the community’s talented artisans, performers, and locals. Past events have included Snow Bike Festivals, Burning Snowman, Rail Jams, Cycling Vendor Showcases and more. The Outlets at Silverthorne provide some of the best shopping in the mountains. With over 40 stores, from designer fashion to housewares, you are sure to find some great deals for the whole family!
With the Gore Range at its doorstep, Silverthorne is home to some of the best hiking trails in Colorado. The Lily Pad Lake trail is popular for beginners and seasoned hikers alike. More advanced hikers will not want to miss the stunning views from the top of Buffalo Mountain!
Why Visit Silverthorne, CO
There are so many reasons to visit Silverthorne! Silverthorne is a small but mighty town and is becoming a cultural and art hub of Summit County. See our top reasons to visit below and begin planning your Silverthorne, Colorado vacation today!
- Lake Dillon Theatre Company
- Silverthorne Performing Arts Center
Silverthorne First Fridays
- Cycle Silverthorne – June
- Art on the Blue Art Festival – July
- Party in the Park – August
- Concert by the Original Wailers – September
Food, Drinks & Shopping
- The Outlets at Silverthorne – Over 40 Shops
- The Mint – Grill-Your-Own Steakhouse
- Sunshine Café – Breakfast & Brunch
- Mountain Lion Café – Breakfast & Brunch
- Sauce on the Blue – Italian Bistro
- Red Buffalo – Coffee Shop
Hiking near Silverthorne
- Ptarmigan Trail
- Buffalo Mountain
- Rock Creek Trail
- Lily Pad Lake
- Salmon Lakes
- Gore Range Trail