Reasons to Visit Keystone, Colorado
Keystone Ski Resort is home to the longest ski day in Colorado operating from 8:30am-8pm (night skiing available during the Thanksgiving holiday and mid-December through mid-March). The resort is home to A-51, Colorado's top-ranked terrain park and also offers the largest amount of ski terrain in Summit County, Colorado as it consists of three mountains — Dercum Mountain, North Peak, and the Outback, along with 5 bowls (Independence, Erickson, Bergman, North and South Bowls), which offers skiing for all levels. The winter schedule is jam-packed with activities for families, children and groups alike!
Why Visit Keystone CO
Keystone is a true Rocky Mountain gem! Nestled deep in Summit County, there are so many reasons why to visit all year long. From music and food festivals to night skiing, there is something for everyone to enjoy on your next vacation to Keystone.Festivals
- Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend | February 1 @ 6:30 -11:00 PM | Tickets, lineup info coming soon | Warren Station
- Kidtopia Culinary Festival | February 8-February 15 | Keystone Resort
- Keystone Mardi Gras & River Run Gumbo Cook-Off - March 5th
- B.L.A.M! (Beer, Local Art, and Music) | December 15 @ 5:00 - 9:00 PM | $5.00 | Warren Station - B.L.A.M! Is a celebration of local artists and musicians who have been chosen to display and sell their artwork.
- Warren Station Winter Comedy Series with Jim Colliton | November 30; December 28; January 25th @ 7:00 - 9:15 PM | $12-$15 | Warren Station - Warren Station and Comedy Works of Denver have come together to bring comedy back to the high country this winter.
- Get Stoked Movie Series Presents: Matchstick Production’s “Hoji” - Summit County Premiere | November 10 @ 5:30 - 10:00 PM - $10.00 - $15.00 | Warren Station
- Get Stoked Movie Series Presents: Level 1 Production’s “Zig Zag” - Summit County Premiere | November 17 @ 5:30 - 8:00 PM - $10.00 - $12.00 | Warren Station
- 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM - Night skiing is available during the Thanksgiving holiday and mid-December through mid-March
- Keller Williams & His Compadres | December 21 & December 22 @ 8:30 - 11:30 PM | Warren Station
- New Years Eve with Trout Steak Revival | December 31 @ 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM | $20-$25 | Warren Station
- Welcome Winter Family Carnival | November 24 @ 3:00 - 6:00 PM | FREE | Warren Station - Warren Station welcomes winter with a family celebration. Parents can cozy in the ballroom while the kids enjoy carnival favorites like face painting, entertainment, crafts and more!
- The Nutcracker Suite and Holiday Showcase | December 8 @ 3:00 - 8:00 PM | $7.00 - $15.00 | Warren Station - Welcome the holidays with a seasonal classic put on by the Summit School of Dance and the Colorado Motion Dancers.
- Backcountry & Bourbon | January 12, 2019 @ 6:30 - 9:00 PM | $20.00 - $25.00 | Warren Station - A small batch Bourbon tasting and Avalanche Awareness presentation with CAIC (Colorado Avalanche Information Center), POW (Protect Our Winters), Keystone Ski Patrol and Jim Beam.