Reasons to Visit Dillon, Colorado
Situated on the East side of Lake Dillon, the town of Dillon is a laid-back mountain town with friendly locals. Main Street Dillon is home to many longtime and historical restaurants like Arapahoe Café and Pug Ryan’s Brewery. Discover hidden treasures at one of the multiple thrift or music shops.
During the summer months, the Tiki Bar at Lake Dillon Marina is a local favorite for watching the sailboats while sipping tropical drinks lakeside. Looking to get out on the water? The Dillon Marina offers paddleboard, kayak and pontoon boat rentals for rent in 2-hour increments. On Friday’s during the summer months, the Dillon Farmers Market runs adjacent to the Dillon Reservoir and features Colorado produce, artisan cheeses, treats and more.
The newly renovated Dillon Amphitheater hosts concerts, movies on the water, yoga, and festivals throughout the year. The movies and many of the concerts are free to attend too! Past artists have included String Cheese Incident, Clint Black, Bonfire Dub and more.
During the winter months, Dillon is home to the famous Ice Castles. The Dillon ice castles are made of hundreds of thousands of icicles hand-placed by professional artists. Inside the castles, there are LED-lit sculptures, frozen thrones, ice-carved tunnels, slides, fountains and more.
Why Visit Dillon, CO
Why should you visit Dillon during your Summit County vacation? There are tons of fun activities, classic restaurants, great music, mesmerizing views, and so much more. See our top reasons to visit Dillon below. Check out our Dillon events calendar for more things to do and book a Dillon vacation rental today!
- A selection of free and paid concerts are available at the Dillon Amphitheater in the summer months.
Dillon Food & Drink
- Dillon Dam Brewery – Famous brewery and American restaurant
- Arapahoe Café – Historic restaurants and Pub
- Pug Ryan’s – Brewery and Brewpub
- Tiki Bar – Lakeside bar and restaurant
- Nozawa – Sushi and Teppanyaki
- Lake Dillon Marina – Home to the Tiki Bar, boat, paddle board, and kayak rentals
- Farmers Markets – Weekly on Fridays during the Summer
- Ice Castles
- Skyline Cinema 8 Movie Theater