Frisco Guided Adventure Tours
Take the ultimate high alpine backcountry escape and explore the abundant terrain of the mountains surrounding Frisco. With snowmobiling tours available for all experience levels, taking a guided tour is sure to thrill and create memories to last a lifetime. Take a guided trip and climb the Continental Divide where you can experience stunning views of Colorado’s 14,000-foot peaks surrounding you. Guests may also have the opportunity to rent their own snowmobiles and go their own pace on over 50 miles of groomed trails or 55,000 acres of open terrain at the top of Vail Pass. All experience levels welcome.
Good Times Adventure Tours (Breckenridge)Head over to Breckenridge (just a short 10 minutes drive from Frisco) and “Ride the Divide” on brand new Ski Doo Snowmobiles with Good Times Adventure Tours. The sleds are new every year, so you are sure to have the most updated, state of the art sled on the market! Take a beautiful drive up Tiger Road in Breckenridge to get to the lodge where your group checks in and gears up. Guests must bring their own gloves, goggles and mid layers, but Good Times has snowsuits, helmets and boots available to borrow free of charge (snowsuits are not available for children). Once your group is geared up, you are led outside to take a photo with the sleds and meet your experienced guide. Your leader goes through all the bells and whistles on the sleds, which have hand warmers and electric starters and backrests. To start, the drivers are directed to the practice field where you have about 30 minutes to drive the sleds around the loop. When the tour begins, your group is led through the woods on rolling groomed trails to multiple stopping points where passengers can switch driving or get out and take more photos. Later in the trip, you are led up Georgia Pass which takes you up to the top of the Continental Divide at 11,585 feet! Park your sled and go explore and take more stunning photos with the backdrop of the Rockies. Back at the base, you are treated to a nice hot cup of cocoa and the warm fireplace. The trips last about 2 hours and depart hourly throughout the day.
Good Times Adventure Tours
For reservations call 1-800-477-0144
6061 Tiger Road
Breckenridge, CO 80424
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to tour time for check-in
- Drivers: $120.00
- Passengers: $65.00
- Children 5 to 8 years old: $55.00
- Reservations are required and must be paid in full at that time in order to guarantee your trip
- There are no refunds for any cancellations or drop in party numbers within 24 hours of the scheduled trip time, and 72 hours notice is required for groups of fifteen or more.
- Due to the nature of the activity, children 4 and under and pregnant women are not allowed on any of the tours.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old to carry a passenger. Individuals 15 to 17 years old may drive a snowmobile without a passenger.
- Check the weather and plan your clothing accordingly. Passengers, especially children, tend to be more susceptible to the cold, so make sure they are well prepared and avoid wearing cotton as it absorbs moisture and does not dry out as fast as wool or synthetic materials.
- Snowboarding boots and wool socks make a great combination. It is also highly recommended to bring multiple layers and ski wear, winter boots or snowboarding boots, goggles, sunglasses, gloves and neck warmers. Good Times has neck warmers, goggles, gloves, hand warmers and fleece outerwear available for purchase as well.
- You may bring your own helmet with you, but it must be DOT approved to wear on the tour.
- Don’t forget sunscreen, your camera, and extra batteries!
High Adventure Tour
For guests wanting access to Colorado’s highest alpine bowls and backcountry powder. This tour starts at 11,300 feet on the Continental Divide and offers the most challenging guided snowmobile terrain that go over 12,500 feet above sea level. Can be booked for two or three hours. Two Hour Tours depart at 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM. Three Hour Tours depart at 9:00 AM
- 2 Hour High Adventure Tour: $190.00
- 3 Hour High Adventure Tour: $250.00
Experience the highest guided snowmobiling tour in Colorado atop the summit of Fremont Pass. Climb up through the forest to above treeline at an elevation of over 12,500 feet where riders can explore a wide variety of terrain including mountain meadows, forests, and backcountry bowls. These tours start with a walkthrough covering the operation and handling of the snowmobile, followed by a short ride to the practice area where riders can familiarize themselves before climbing through the forests towards the Continental Divide with views of Mt. Massive and Mt. Elbert, Colorado’s two highest peaks standing at over 14,400 feet. The wide-open nature of this ride provides the opportunity for large bank turns and opening up the throttle. Tours offered at 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM.
- Drivers $140.00 each
The Prospector Tour is the most popular among families and those wanting to ride two per snowmobile. The tour begins with a brief instruction session that outlines the functions of the snowmobile followed by some free time in an open field for riders to familiarize themselves. Once comfortable with handling, the tour proceeds on to climbing through high alpine meadows and forested trails that open up to views of Mt. Massive and Mt. Elbert, Colorado’s two highest peaks that stand at over 14,400 feet. This is the only local tour that also has children’s snowmobiles alongside its meadow play area. This tour is 2 hours in length and is offered at 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 3:00 PM.
- Drivers $120.00
- Passengers: $65.00
- Children Ages 4-6: $30.00
Complimentary Transportation is available from the towns of Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon, Keystone, Silverthorne, Frisco and Dillon, Colorado. Pickup times in Frisco and Breckenridge are 45 minutes prior to snowmobile tour times.
Contact Copper Mountain Snowmobiling
White Mountain Snowmobile Tours (Leadville)