Covid-19 InformationFrom all of us at Colorado Rocky Mountain Resorts, we hope you are staying safe healthy while as a global community we figure out the "new normal". Our local lodging industry has been working with our community to move forward safely for all of guests, visitors, and local work force.
Cancellation PolicyPayment and Cancellation Stay Dates November 1, 2020 - March 31, 2021:
The non-refundable deposit payment of 35% of the rental rate will be processed at time of booking. Final payment is automatically processed 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations at least 30 days prior to arrival are refundable less the 35% deposit. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival are subject to no refund.
Travel insurance is available to help protect you before and during your trip in the event of sudden illness, medical emergency, natural disaster, delayed flights, road closures or lost or delayed luggage.
Contactless Check In/Out
Bypass the registration office with self check in/out onsite at most properties.
- At time of booking you will be sent a secure e-sign rental agreement with our terms and conditions that will replace the traditional registration signature at check in.
- Upon completion of the e-sign rental agreement, you will be sent the check in information with directions and codes to access the property.
- Our staff will call you the morning of check in to ensure you have all the information you need to check in and answer any questions you may have. You may also request a virtual welcome walk through if you are interested. Virtual walk through will be completed via phone conversation during business hours.
- To check out, please return any parking passes or keys to their designated place in the home. Refer to your confirmation email for property specific instructions.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM and check out time is 10:00 AM. We thank you for respecting these arrival and departure times so we may prepare the home for you, as well as the guest arriving after you.
CRMR cleaning procedures have always included professional laundry with high temp wash and dry settings, professional cleaning solutions, and high temp wash cycles on dishes. Additional procedures include use of PPE and professional disinfectant solutions on high touch areas, handles, and light switches.
What To Expect
Short term vacation rentals are restricted to one household as of 11.20.20
Summit County Public Health Order 11.20.20-1.19.21
•Personal gatherings: No gatherings among multiple households
•No more than 10 individuals indoors and/or outdoors from no more than 1 household at short term lodging operations.
•Owners and/or entities responsible for the booking and renting of short-term lodging units must validate and confirm the identity and group size of all renters upon arrival to ensure compliance with this Order.
•Masks and physical distancing are required
•Restaurants: Indoor dining closed. Take-out, curbside, delivery, and to-go service permitted; outdoor/open air allowed only with single-household groups. Last call is 8 p.m.
•All retail (critical and non-critical) are limited to 50% occupancy.
•Spa and salon services will still be available with 25% occupancy.
•The ski resorts will remain open with their current reservation system. They will be limited by the dining requirements and will have no indoor dining options.
Public transportation can operate at 50% capacity
•Please visit Summitcountyco.gov to find up to date information
Hot tubs, pools, and other common use facilities such as exercise rooms are closed at this time; we are unsure when they are expected to reopen.
Restaurants: Indoor dining closed. Take-out, curbside, delivery, and to-go service permitted; outdoor/open air allowed only with single-household groups. Last call is 8 p.m.
Breckenridge Winter Operations: Opening day November 13th. Reservations required for pass holders. Lift tickets for sale as of 12.8.20. Learn more about Breckenridge safety protocols
Keystone Winter Operatons: Opening day November 6th. Reservatons required for passholders. Lift tickets for sale as of 12.8.20. Learn more about Keystone safety protocols
Copper Resort Winter Operations: Opening day November 30th. Learn more about Copper safety protocols
Snow Tubing: Frisco Adventure Center opening day December 3rd. Reservations required. Learn more and book at townoffrisco.com
Sleigh Rides: Two Below Zero opens November 21st weather permitting. Learn more and book at townoffrisco.com
Cross Country Skiing: Estimated opening on Thanksgiving, weather permitting. Learn more at townoffrisco.com