Covid-19 InformationFrom all of us at Colorado Rocky Mountain Resorts, we hope you are staying safe healthy while as a global community we figure out the "new normal". Our local lodging industry has been working with our community to move forward safely for all of guests, visitors, and local work force.
Cancellation PolicyPayment and Cancellation
The non-refundable deposit payment of 35% of the rental rate will be processed at time of booking. Final payment is automatically processed 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations at least 30 days prior to arrival are refundable less the 35% deposit. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival are subject to no refund.
Travel insurance is available to help protect you before and during your trip in the event of sudden illness, medical emergency, natural disaster, delayed flights, road closures or lost or delayed luggage.
Contactless Check In/Out
Bypass the registration office with self check in/out onsite at most properties.
- At time of booking you will be sent a secure e-sign rental agreement with our terms and conditions that will replace the traditional registration signature at check in.
- Upon completion of the e-sign rental agreement, you will be sent the check in information with directions and codes to access the property.
- Our staff will call you the morning of check in to ensure you have all the information you need to check in and answer any questions you may have. You may also request a virtual welcome walk through if you are interested. Virtual walk through will be completed via phone conversation during business hours.
- To check out, please return any parking passes or keys to their designated place in the home. Refer to your confirmation email for property specific instructions.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM and check out time is 10:00 AM. We thank you for respecting these arrival and departure times so we may prepare the home for you, as well as the guest arriving after you.
CRMR cleaning procedures have always included professional laundry with high temp wash and dry settings, professional cleaning solutions, and high temp wash cycles on dishes. Additional procedures include use of PPE and professional disinfectant solutions on high touch areas, handles, and light switches.
What To Expect
Public Health Orders Effective May 31, 2021 - Level Green
- Mask requirements indoors in public spaces are at the discretion of businesses. Unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when entering indoor public spaces.
- Restaurants: Capacity limits and distancing are no longer required. Bars are able to operate.
- Public transportation can operate fully, though masks are required on the Summit Stage.
- Most pools and hot tubs remain closed at this time. Please see the specific property information for more details.
- The ski resorts summer operations will resume in mid to late June (each resort's opening dates varry). Many summer events are expected to resume. Please visit the website of the resort your are interested in to find out dates and information.
- Please visit Summitcountyco.gov for further covid 19 information.