Covid-19 InformationFrom all of us at Colorado Rocky Mountain Resorts, we hope you are staying safe healthy while as a global community we figure out the "new normal". Our local lodging industry has been working with our community to move forward safely for all of guests, visitors, and local work force.
Worry Free CancellationBook your summer stay with no upfront payment, and free cancellation until 2 days prior to arrival.
Book your winter stay with free cancellation and no payments until October 1st.
Payment and Cancellation Stay Dates June 1, 2020 - October 31, 2020:
Book your reservation with no deposit payment. A valid credit card number will be required at time of booking, and the balance payment will automatically be processed 2 days prior to arrival. Cancellations at least 3 days prior to arrival are fully refundable less any credit card processing fees incurred. Cancellations less than 2 days prior to arrival are subject to no refund.
Payment and Cancellation Stay Dates November 1, 2020 - March 31, 2021:
Book prior to October 1st with no deposit payment. The deposit payment of 35% of the rental rate will be processed on October 1st, 2020. Final payment is automatically processed 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made by October 1st, 2020 are refundable less any credit card processing fees incurred. Cancellations at least 30 days prior to arrival are refundable less the 35% deposit. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival are subject to no refund.
Travel insurance is available to help protect you before and during your trip in the event of sudden illness, medical emergency, natural disaster, delayed flights, road closures or lost or delayed luggage.
Contactless Check In/Out
Bypass the registration office with self check in/out onsite at each property.
- At time of booking you will be sent a secure e-sign rental agreement with our terms and conditions that will replace the traditional registration signature at check in.
- Upon completion of the e-sign rental agreement, you will be sent the check in information with directions and codes to access the property.
- Our staff will call you the morning of check in to ensure you have all the information you need to check in and answer any questions you may have. You may also request a virtual welcome walk through if you are interested. Virtual walk through will be completed via phone conversation during business hours.
- To check out, please return any parking passes or keys to their designated place in the home. Refer to your confirmation email for property specific instructions.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM and check out time is 10:00 AM. We thank you for respecting these arrival and departure times so we may prepare the home for you, as well as the guest arriving after you.
CRMR cleaning procedures have always included professional laundry with high temp wash and dry settings, professional cleaning solutions, and high temp wash cycles on dishes. Additional procedures include use of PPE and professional disinfectant solutions on high touch areas, handles, and light switches. Our property care staff has been certified by the Vacation Rental Managers Association for Covid-19 cleaning guidelines.
What To Expect
Summit County is slowly reopening and businesses are preparing for summer. Short term vacation rentals resume June 1st. Restaurants are open as of May 27th at 50% capacity with tables distanced 6- 8 feet apart. The Town of Breckenridge and the Town of Frisco are seeking to make their Main Streets into pedestrian malls where businesses and restaurants can expand to the sidewalks and allow for increased physical distancing, and are expected to be open on June 12th. Personal services (May 1, 2020) and non critical retail (May 8, 2020) are available with capacity restrictions, physical distancing, and use of masks. Transportaion services are availale May 27th including the Summit Stage Bus System, Airport Shuttles, and ride share services such as Uber (all riders and drivers must wear masks).
Many events have been cancelled or postponed in June and early July, though there are still plenty of things to enjoy in the Colorado sunshine! Hiking, biking, and other activities are currently available. There are rafting companies and bike rental shops open, golf courses are expected to open soon, and the Frisco and Dillon Marinas are open and rentals are available. Breckenridge and Keystone Resorts are projecting opening for summer operations in late June to early July. If you missed spring skiing this year as we did, Arapahoe Basin has opened with limited capacity and advance reservations on May 27th.