Available as of July 2017
Since 2004 we have been offering superior service to our clients. Come join our team as we continue to expand our vacation rental management management company! We are now hiring for multiple positions.
To apply, please email resume and references to [email protected]
You may also drop your resume and references in person to our office at 912 N Summit Blvd, Frisco.
Revenue and Reservations Manager:
Colorado Rocky Mountain Resorts is seeking a goal-oriented, analytical revenue and reservations manager with vacation rental experience to implement revenue management strategies and processes to optimize and maximize revenue for area resorts in Summit County Colorado - Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone, Copper Mountain and Dillon. The successful candidate will identify new revenue opportunities; provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting; optimize and expand distribution partnerships as well as retaining guests as life long guests to Colorado Rocky Mountain Resorts. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of experience in revenue and reservations management.
Below is an outline of general duties and responsibilities, but is not all inclusive of all tasks for this position.
- Revenue Management and reducing stressed inventory of proeperties
Assisting marketing with creating and sending past guest email blasts on a regular basis
- Directing the annual rate setting process for summer, spring, fall and winter rates, including loading and updating rates on website and partner websites
- Creating and maintaining online promotions for company website and other partner websites
- Maintaining and managing partner websites and listings: VRBO, Air BnB, Expedia and all other online listings including on company website
- Monitoring and providing feedback on economic conditions, consumer and weather trends
- Monitoring inventory to ensure properties are booked and doing promotions and campaigns on distressed inventory or slower rental periods
- Enticing guests to leave reviews on VRBO, Tripadvisor and Flipkey in order to elevate our listings
- Front Desk as needed and helping with whatever might come up with guests and owners. Must be able to handle guest issues.
- Answering phones and assisting guests with bookings, questions, maintenance and housekeeping needs
- Responding to email inquiries and booking guests
- Responding to travel agent and wholesale partners inquiries and questions
- Maintaining relationship with partners
- Updating and cross referencing extranet sites to avoid overbookings (expedia, inntopia, etc.)
- Assist in ensuring that all reservation payments are made in a timely manner from direct guests and other partners
Other Job Requirements/Qualifications:
- Being on call to assist guest/owner emergencies
- Excellent professional customer service skills in person and over the phone
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ambition to learn new things and grow professionally
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Gmail, Social Media Platforms
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and be a team player
- Some travel may be required
Salary based on level of experience. Bonuses for reaching sales goals. Benefits: Paid time off, health insurance, 401K, recreational benefit reimbursement or ski pass.
- Competitive Pay ($18-$20 per hour)
- Must have reliable vehicle and driver's license
- Flexible hours/days
- Se Habla Espanol